Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Why Life with Ria?

Life with RiaI don't know what is life like with Ria, but I'll vote for Life with Ria anyway in the 2009 PBA Blogger's Choice Special Award (Mindanao).

I've been meaning to vote for Ria in the national category, but I didn't, thinking, mistakenly I found out, that it would enhance her chance of winning the 2009 PBA Best Personal Blog, of which I am one of the finalists.

Chos! Meganon?

But seriously, now that the first PBA awarding is over and neither one of us won, I might as well give my vote rather than withhold it. After all, I have precious little to lose anymore.

But of all the finalists, why would I vote for her? I want to know, so I e-mailed her and her reply was as short as it was frank.

"You must vote for me," she said, " 'coz I deserve to win.  I share insights, stories, and experiences with my own unique point of view."

1 comment: