Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Anagram

When I read Dan Brown's novels, I thought that the man was so intelligent that he could fashion out anagrams. But Dan Brown is actually no genius, and everyone can do what Dan Brown did. Anagram Genius makes that possible. I tried entering it with names whose anagrams I want to see. See the results:

Arvin Antonio Villarosa Ortiz - "Razor as innovational vitriol"

Gloria Macapagal Arroyo - "I am a crap or a loyal aggro." (How genius is this Anagram Genius!)

Joseph Ejercito Estrada - "Reject hot jeopardise as." (You got it right.)

Bayani Fernando - "Annoy deaf brain."

Mikey Arroyo - "Okay! Oi! Merry."

Loren Legarda - "Old, rare angel."

Richard Gordon - "Grr! Rancid hood."

Noynoy Aquino - "Annoy IQ on you."

Mar Roxas - "Marx or as."

Update: Merceditas Gutierrez - "Cauterize direst germ." (That's too harsh.)

No comments:

Post a Comment