Friday, November 13, 2009

On leave, sort of

I will be blogging less frequently from November until March, as I will be giving more time to doing the requirements in my internship: professional readings, learning insights, lesson plans, visual aids, etc.

Although I don't consider blogging as an extra activity, I figured that I have to be AFK (away from keyboard for the uninitiated) for a particular period of time. And that period of time has just started this November.

If you notice, I have made three posts so far. Four if you count this one. That's because over the past weeks, I have attended seminars, workshops, and orientations that, our Practicum Supervisor argued, could help us in one way or the other become a better pre-service teacher.

2 comments:

  1. i understand what you have to go through to finish your requirements, but november to march? that is gonna be a long time, my boy. your fans will surely miss you. can't you at least squeeze in a little writing about anything in your spare time? more like a journal(deep thoughts and experiences), or tidbits you can share to your readers (like me) on your internship. i wish you well in all your undertakings though. and i do hope you'll be back here very very soon..

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a long time, marj. but don't worry, I'll try to squeeze in a little writing about anything in my spare time. I'm sure as hell there are many things I will experience in my internship, experiences which are worth sharing and writing about. Btw, am not sure if my fans will miss me that much. for one, i don't have a wide following. anyway, thank you for wishing me well.

    and i won't be back to blogging because i haven't really stopped blogging in the first place.

    ReplyDelete