Friday, March 19, 2010

Project Law School (PLS), launched

I'm going to embark on a new project. I will call it Project Law School or PLS for short.

PLS will basically chronicle my adventures and misadventures as I take up law. In this project, I will write as much as possible about my life in law school (before, during, and maybe after if I'm still alive by that time).

I have actually started writing about law school. Here when I was still mulling over whether to take up law. Here when I was really having trouble deciding what to do after graduation. And here when I found out the result of the Law School Qualifying Test.

But it was only after watching Julie & Julia---in which Julie Powell put up a blog and documented her progress while cooking all the recipes in Julia Child's book, Mastering the Art of French Cooking---that I thought of giving this endeavor a name.

Join me now in this latest project of mine. I don't know how will this end. Nor do I know when will this end. But one thing I know, I will finish what I started.

I will be a lawyer. Soon.

6 comments:

  1. haha! tama nga ako sir! was my First guess, inisip ko na mag Law talaga kayo!

    Goodluck sa career niyo sir! salutations xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. what made you think, Ryan, that I'll be taking up law? Good luck pud sa imo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. easy!

    Good speaker! Good writer!

    Makagisi ug brief pag mag debate!

    for short. Idol! hahaha :D :D

    Prove to them that not all lawyers are liars ( though wala naman akong alam tungkol dun hahaha)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha...puwede maulaw? thank you for your compliments anyway.

    ReplyDelete