Wednesday, April 11, 2012

How far will you go to prove your love?



I will go as far as Aklan.

Marianne and I will be leaving for Aklan on April 13 to attend the International Leaders' Conference of the Youth For Christ. She talked me into this. Of course, I didn't hesitate. Attending the ILC is like hitting two birds with one stone. We'll be able to have a trip together and at the same time thank God for making our relationship stronger and healthier.

Also the reason why I agreed to join, though I'm no longer a YFC but already an SFC,  is that Aklan is near Boracay, and Boracay is in our list of must-visit places. So we'll be going there, too,  by the end of the conference which will be at 12 noon of April 15. We'll stay there overnight, and then go home.

While in Boracay, we'll probably try some recreational activities like Banana Boating and Underwater Walking. But we can try those somewhere else. So I'm thinking of doing things we cannot do here, things one can do only in Boracay.

How about a walk along the beach? Who knows, we just might get sight some actors and actresses and controversial couples?

3 comments:

  1. There's only one thing that I would like to say...



    "PASALUBONG!"

    Thanks in advance! =))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure pero way piliay. because receivers can't be choosers...

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK.. pero pwede akong pili-an kay kanang ref magnets? LOL :D

    ReplyDelete