Thursday, November 27, 2008

Environmental education, Happy LA style

If my memory serves me best, it was in 2006 when 1st District Councilor Leo Avila III--Happy LA to his radio listeners--visited HCDC where he gave a talk on coastal environmental education. I remember Sir Giovs, a former high school Science teacher, asked a soft copy of the councilor's presentation. The good councilor obliged. I searched for it in one of the library's computer units where Sir Giovs saved it. Luckily, I found the file. The presentation is instructive. So I thought it would be better to post it online although I don't have the councilor's permission. But I presume he would have also wanted others to have a copy of it.

His presentation is entitled "Coastal Environment: Protecting and Conserving Our Resources." For those who want to have a copy of it, e-mail me at arvin_1123@yahoo.com.ph and I'll send it. It would be a lot easier, though, if I'll simply post it here, but the computer won't cooperate. Maybe next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment