Friday, August 20, 2010

I blog---still.

When I was still working as a student assistant in the high school library of Holy Cross, I get to read almost all of the major broadsheets every day. I get to read a book a week. I get to update my blog. I get to surf the internet and research on just about anything.

Now that I'm working as a teacher, all the things that I used to do, I no longer do. It's frustrating, but the upside is that what I'm experiencing right now is something that working in the library cannot give.

I will write more of it later when I'll be able to find my rhythm.

3 comments:

  1. galing mo talaga...

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're a teacher now? congratulations, sir! inspire them kids with your talents .

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha...You just missed your old momentum 'vin.

    ReplyDelete