Monday, February 23, 2009

My first post at RP 2010

I recently joined in RP2010: The Election Watchblog. It is the brainchild of Oliver "Blogie" Robillo, convenor of Mindanao Bloggers community. RP2010 is a collective work of bloggers that:
endeavors to be the poll watchdog for the Philippine Presidential Elections in the year 2010...

My first post there was about Davao City politics of course, arguing that, however faulty the logic seems to be for choosing Inday Sara, DavaoeƱos can still opt for her. That is, if one condition is met---the condition being if the mayoralty race would be a tossup between Inday Sara and Speaker Nograles.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Arvin! Welcome to RP2010.com!

    Corrections: It's election "watchblog". Also, my last name is spelled with a "B". :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooopppsss...sorry...I stand corrected. Ayan, I changed na.

    ReplyDelete