Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I'm beginning to love Jessica

Zafra, that is.

I've heard her name many times, and her proverbial biting wit is known to me. But it was very recently that I got keenly interested with her.   As if I were a stalker who madly pursues his subject just to know even the most inane detail of his subject (read: victim), I've frequented her blog (jessicarulestheuniverse.com), watched her in Youtube, read a couple of her articles, published here and abroad, and scanned a few pages of her Twisted books at NBS.

What I find fascinating about her is that she is oh so intelligent.  But you need not tell that of course. She's  aware of it herself.

And she also writes well that she can drive home a serious point in a funny way. Read her Twisted series books and you'll know what I mean.

Read: Getting Personal with Jessica Zafra

No comments:

Post a Comment